Yoga Nidra is a series of breathing exercises and visualization techniques that guide you into deep relaxation. As a result of Yoga Nidra, your body’s physiology is re-set while you laid down on a yoga mat or sat in a chair. Benefits of Yoga Nidra are a/an:
- decrease in level of cortisol, the stress hormone.
- increase in “feel good” hormones which lower anxiety & depression.
- increase in mental clarity.
- slowing of the aging process.
- improvement in digestion, elimination, and immune response.
- increase in blood flow which impacts brain function
- increase in neurotransmitters that regulate mood and promote cognition
Items needed to participate in Yoga Nidra are a:
- mat on which to lie
- blanket (as your temperature will drop 10 degrees)
- pillow for your head and/or under your knees
- eye pillow/mask to block out light
Toni B Yoga can supply a mat and rolled towels for use as pillows or blankets.
Sessions are in increments of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or an hour in a group setting. Private sessions can be booked to use a customized intention to target what you want to most shift in your life.
Combat insomnia by purchasing a series of 11 sessions guaranteed re-train your body to relax and welcome sleep. This series was tested and found to be change the life of a first responder. Contact Toni B to plan out these private sessions.
Appointments are made via Calendly in the link above or by contacting Toni B directly. Yoga Nidra is held at Hera Hub-Phoenix or at your business/agency/organization.
Corporate Yoga Nidras are good for:
- jump starting a campaign
- team building
- corporate wellness programs