Leading others through the process to create their own vision is one of Toni’s top four passions because she considers it foundational to living with intention and vitality. Create a vision board when you:
- have lots of ideas in your head and none are written down.
- are between jobs, careers, relationships, locations, and decades and want to make the most of the next chapter.
- have accomplished what you set out to accomplish and wonder what’s next.
How are Toni’s Vision Board Workshops different?
Toni combines basic meditation, deep breathing, Pranayama, visualization, aromatherapy, and journaling into the process. Participants learning to become one’s own witness when choosing images, color blends, words, etc. These techniques allow you to be open to what is present and be surprised by what presented itself to make a beautiful collage.
Friend, Jennifer Koeninger, owner of Humble Jewels said, “I used to think vision board were bullshit until what I had depicted on my board came to fruition.”
Vision Boards can be made at any time of year for you and your group. Scroll for Group Info section. Contact Toni to schedule. However, Toni’s workshops are virtual, offered on Saturdays from 1 to 3 pm, and cost $74 a person. Register before January 1st with 2020 prices.
2021 Vision Board Dates are:
Register here https://calendly.com/tonibyoga/vision-board-workshop
What to expect?
- Click on the Calendly link and find the date you want to attend, click on the date, and pay.
- You are sent a curated group of ten magazines, a glue stick, and poster board with a specially created room mist, made with the Döterra essential oil blend, Citrus Bliss, excellent for productivity, a zoom link for the event, and journal prompts to prepare for the event.
- Toni leads the workshop at the scheduled day and time via Zoom. Everyone is able to talk and share as they create their work and time is allowed for each participant to share what they wrote.
Hire Toni to Lead A Private Vision Board Party
A workshop to create a vision board is a priceless group experience and is relevant to a department, a business, a women’s club/organization, a retreat experience, and if you manage a group of independent sellers. Use the contact form or Calendly to schedule a conversation with Toni.
Here’s what would happen:
- Schedule time to talk to Toni about your vision for your event.
- Set a date for the event, number of participants, payment and marketing method, and sign a collaborators agreement, and create a zoom link.
- Limit to sign up with materials is scheduled 10 to two weeks before the scheduled event.
- Toni sends out a curated group of ten magazines, a glue stick, and poster board with a specially created room mist of an essential oil to the participants. They are emailed the zoom link for the event as well as journal prompts to prepare the participants for the event.
- Toni leads the workshop at the scheduled day and time. Everyone is able to talk and share as they create their work and time is allowed for each participant to share what they wrote.
- Journal prompts are emailed to help process what was discovered during the workshop and to capture what you want to accomplish moving forward.
If you are a first time user of Zoom; see the how to use zoom video in the video section of this website.